Saturday, January 10, 2015

Dear Jeans, I'm breaking up with you..






Dear Jeans,

I don't know why, but I keep running back to you. We were separated for HOW many years? I thought we had outgrown each other, or rather, you had outgrown me, but I just can't seem to get enough. I've had it though. Your controlling ways of holding on too tight, squeezing me to death is just too much. I can't go on like this. I know there are SO many other pairs out there waiting for me. I can't help but think about how much fun it would be to be carefree and not get down every time we're together. You bring me down jeans...my self-esteem is at all time low. I think about how much better I felt when I left you before. I know people say "size doesn't matter" and blah, blah, blah...but it does....size matters...a LOT, and you're just not making the cut. So jeans, this is it..I'm starting to pack my stuff and get my shit together and hopefully in a few weeks I can move on. Maybe you can move on too...I'm sure there is another woman out there who would LOVE to be caressed by you...maybe her jeans are just not the right size either. Sooo many jeans on the racks...and I'm off to find the perfect one for me. So this is it jeans.....good-bye!

Adriane

No comments:

Post a Comment